- Jordan School District is located in the southwest area of Salt Lake County and is one of the fastest growing districts in the state of Utah.
- More than 50,000 students currently attend Jordan School District’s 53 schools.
- Jordan District has the third highest graduation rate among the 50 largest school districts in the country (78.9 percent).
— Education Week's "Diplomas Count 2009"
- There is ample opportunity for individuals desiring to teach in a growing, progressive school district that is committed to students.
- Salaries are competitive, with an excellent benefits package.
- New teachers are assigned a mentor teacher for the length of their provisional status.
Jordan School District is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to employing the most qualified applicant regardless of race, gender, age, religion, or disability. Reasonable accommodation is provided for the known disabilities of otherwise qualified applicants and employees.